Monday, February 28, 2011

Catchup Post

I decided to compile a quick list explaining why I have not posted for over 4 months... here you go:

- Got a new job that requires me to work harder and more often
- Christmas and New Years visitors and general business of holliday period (also not actualy having any hollidays during this time)
- Went interstate for a few weeks
- Found out my dad is having an affair
- Parents getting a divorce
- Have to sell our house, which means finishing the house so most of my free time has been spent painting and gardening and shovelling rocks
- Applying for a new job and got an interview tomorrow

If I get this job I am going for I should get some more time to get back into posting more often. I will let you know.

1 comment:

  1. buy mycophenolate 250 mg online is used in combination with other medications to keep your body from attacking and rejecting your transplanted organ. It belongs to a class of medications called immunosuppressants.

    ReplyDelete