Sunday, September 5, 2010

What is in a name?

I have nothing against people who use Apple products, but this did make me lol:




But realy, if you do start to consider some of the names web sites and applications use, it realy makes me wonder what these people where thinking when they come up with these names.
Some of the other wierd names that come to mind are:

Twitter
Ning
9gag

Then there are the website domain names that people just do not think about before buying. Some of my favorites are the following:

expertsexchange.com (Experts Exchange)
therapistfinder.com (Therapist Finder)
powergenitalia.com (Power Generators Italia)
molestationnursery.com (Mole Station Native Nursery)

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget about www.penisland.com (Pen Island)

    Great stuff. Check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap. Personally I think both Bing and Ping suck.

    ReplyDelete